Monday, July 14, 2008

about me

Most of everyone call me INA.My full name is Noor Azleena.This is my first blog(",)...I actually don't have any idea to write...

Let me tell about myself...
  • I was born on 10 January 1991 at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan,Kuantan...
  • I live in Selangor
  • Now i am studying in UiTM Shah Alam
  • I loves bright colours
  • Shopping is my sport
  • Spend a lot on shoes
  • 4 siblings
  • Love spicy food
  • Hate hospital
  • Always play scrabble online(scrabulous.com)
  • Big fan of 90's malay song
  • Mostly hear to sinar fm
  • Stubborn
  • Easily cried
  • Love to read
  • Favourite mags are CLEO and MASTIKA
  • Like to watch horror movie
  • One and only anime i like to watch is 'Midory Days' (watched it on youtube)
  • My email is bizarre_diamond91@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adobe pagemaker crack 3 for Macintosh was released. [12] PageMaker 3.0 for the PC was released in May 1988[13] and required Windows 2.0, which was included as a run-time version. [15] Version 3.01 was released for OS/2, and it made extensive use of multithreading to improve user responsiveness.
halftime vst crack was released. The initial Windows release was bundled until May 1987.